Aloe vera is a wonder plant short stemmed shrub. Aloe vera leaves are succulent, erect, it stores water in its leaves which are thick, fleshly and form a dense rosette. Aloe vera plant gives lovely touch of green to any garden, office and home. The leaves produce two substances Gel and Sap or aloe latex. It is a cactus like plant. Most of us are using the aloe vera products like facial creams and shampoos. You can extract the juice and gel from the aloe vera leaf and then it can be applied topically or taken orally also. Aloe vera is rich in antioxidants, antibiotics, vitamin B1, B2, B6, A, C, E and mineral like calcium, folic acid, zinc, sodium, iron, potassium, manganese and amino acids. It is the rich source of the nutrients and it can be used in the form of the energy drink which helps in the replenishes the body with the deficient vitamins and minerals. There are lots of benefits of Aloe Vera on health that we will discuss here.
Benefits of the Aloe Vera Juice and Gel
Aloe vera is fully loaded with the nutrients and has lots of the benefits. Aloe vera is considered as a miracle plant, it is also named the ‘plant of immortality’by the ancient Egyptians. Aloe vera juice is used in foods, energy drinks as well as medicinal purposes. aloe vera gel is used for the skin, hair and any type of the skin infections. Overall aloe vera has a multipurpose work on health. In this article we will share the benefits of the aloe vera juice and gel on health.
- Aloe vera juice prevents ageing, wrinkles and fine lines and keep skin supple and rejuvenated and also lightens the blemishes.
- It works as a moisturizer and shows miraculous effects on oily and acne prone skin as it removes the dead skin.
- It also helps in getting rid of the stretch marks.
- It reduces inflammation caused by sun burn and gives soothing skin. It has an excellent cooling agent. By the application of the aloe vera gel on your skin it will reduce the redness and irritation and form a protective layer which reduces the further damage.
- It works on the wound healing, eczema, cut, sunburn and insect bite. Aloe vera gel can be used by men after shave, it reduces the irritation and inflammation of the skin and heals the cuts due to shaving.
- Aloe vera is rich source of antioxidants that are good for overall health.
- It is also used in face packs and gives a natural glowing skin.
- Aloe vers gel is the best remedy for curing the acne and pimples and its scars. As it has an antimicrobial property that helps in killing the bacteria causing acne and pimples.
- Aloe vera gel keeps your skin hydrating and prevents dryness in all weathers.
- Aloe vera gel reduces the dark circles.
Aloe Vera For Hair
- Apply of aloe vera can be used for the promotion of the hair growth. Aloe vera is rich in proteolytic enzymes which help to remove the dead skin which actually hinder in the new hair follicles.Aloe vera gel removes the sebum making the scalp clean and promotes hair growth.
- It is used in many hair products which are beneficial for reducing dandruff and itching scalp.
- Aloe vera has an anti microbial and anti inflammatory property which fight against the infection caused by the accumulation of dead cells in oily scalp .
- It removes dead cells from scalp that can clog your hair and regenerate the cells for further growth of the hair.
- It also maintain ph balance of the scalp due to the presence of the alkaline properties which promotes healthier hair.
- Aloe vera has enzymatic breakdown of the skin cells and antifungal properties so it helps to reduce dandruff from the scalp. It also heals scalp disease like psoriasis and seborrhoea.
- It is used as natural conditioner, natural moisturizer which gives shine to your hair.
Aloe Vera For Weight Loss
- Aloe vera juice has a natural laxatives, it forces food out of colon faster preventing constipation, detoxifying the body and reduce body weight.
- Aloe vera contains anti oxidants which increases metabolism and reduce body mass index(BMI) by converting carbohydrates and fats into energy rather storing them in body.
- Aloe vera stimulates production of collagen, that promotes muscle development.
- Aloe vera is packed with vitamin A,B, C,E which help to burn calories and reduce fat.
Aloe Vera For Arthritis
- Aloe vera has an anti inflammatory and analgesic property due to this property aloe vera ease the symptoms of arthritis.
- Aloe vera is able to speed up cell growth and repair damaged tissue.
- Topically applied aloe vera gel has deep penetration ability and help in overall benefits.
Aloe Vera For Nails
- Aloe vera gel helps in treating brittle and dry finger nails.
- It gives beautiful nails by nourishing and moisturize them.
- Aloe vera is bitter in taste so it reduces the nail biting habit of your child.(Just apply aloe vera gel on their nail)
Aloe Vera For Teeth and Gums
- Aloe vera has an anti microbial and antibacterial property so helpful for mouth and gums.
- It heals bleeding gums and mouth ulcers.
- If you are suffering from gum diseases massage your gums by aloe vera gel.
- It promotes strong and healthy teeth.
- It also works as a mouth wash .
Aloe Vera Benefits on Cholesterol and Overall Health
- Aloe vera contains anti oxidant due to presence of this property it boost immune system and helps detoxify the body.
- Aloe vear juice can help in lowering the blood sugar levels in people suffering from type 2 Diabetes .
- Consumption of aloe vera lowered the production of cholesterol by 30 percent .
- Aloe vera decrease LDL(bad) cholesterol and increase HDL(good) cholesterol, using aloe vear juice to balance total cholesterol ratio.
- Aloe vera juice contains high amount of vitamin C it enhances circulation and strengthens veins and arteries that is why it lower blood pressure.
- Aloe vera juice help to dilate the capillaries and boost blood oxygenation offering therapeutic benefits on the cardiovascular system.
- Aloe vera is rich in phyto compounds that attack pain and swelling and promote healing.
- Allantoin a compound found in aloe vera gives soothing and demulcent effect because it has mucilaginous qualities.
Aloe vera juice and gel has numerous benefits that you have read in this article. It is a miracle plant which is used in the large field of the beauty, cosmetics and hair products. But, when it is available naturally to you then try to use fresh one only and apply it on your skin and hair for your health.